How to Choose a Tattoo? Listen Us!!
Tattoos are the beautiful expressions, stories and beliefs which reflects ones’ love to ingrain the ink in the skin forever. If you are considering a new tattoo, you’ll need to channel your thoughts and come up with a unique idea.
Where to start from? Here are a few ideas:
1. IDENTIFY YOUR PERSONAL INTEREST
To choose a tattoo design, you should first reflect on your personality, interests, beliefs, values, loves, experiences, appearance & profession. Below mentioned are the hints for considering while deciding on the tattoo design.
- Numerical tattoos: Benchmark Dates can be written in various styles, fonts and characters.
- Ink Loved ones names: Name Tattoos with different artistic fonts and designs that matches their personality.
- Portrait tattoos: They are a beautiful way to honor a loved one, either after their passing or while they are present to appreciate the gesture.
- Abstract tattoo Designs: Opt to get an abstract geometric design, or a geometric representation of a favorite object, animal, or person. Simple shapes too look great dressed up with jewelry.
- Classic Tattoo Designs: Anchors, ships, swallows, and nautical stars are all timeless tattoo designs that are still popular today.
- Literature inspired tattoos Designs: A beautiful quote from the favorite book with artistic fonts or a design that represents a particular author can be an option.
2. TATTOO RESEARCH
Visit image banks or galleries online to view images of different tattoos designs. Along with tattoo magazines too provide plenty of visual inspiration. Apart, you can also visit tattoo studios which display portfolios of their artists. If you are still finding it difficult, consult a tattoo artist who can brainstorm a few designs based on your interests, hobbies, experiences, and circumstances, and can suggest some that fit your desired placement and size.
3. FIXING UP TATTOO INTRICACIES
Size is an important consideration for tattoos. A very detailed portrait will not work for a very small area of skin & vice-versa.
The placement of the tattoo on your body is very important. Do you want it to show up every day or do you want it covered up most of the time for whatever reason, whether for work or recreation? Think about the clothes you wear, how your hair is worn and the activities you participate in and decide the place of the tattoo on your body.
4. WORK OUT YOUR TATTOO BUDGET
Good tattoo artists may charge on hourly basis for their work. Be clear with any artists you speak to about how much you have to spend and get estimates for what the tattoo you envision will cost in total.
5. CHOOSE AN ARTIST
Choose a specialized tattoo artist considering your design style, preference and the budget you are willing to spend.
Finally, don’t be afraid of taking your time in choosing the Design!!