140 Ultimate Ankle Tattoos Designs for You
It’s not that people are wearing tattoos from yesterday or the day before yesterday, it has been for the centuries. Now it is becoming sexier because of the number of tattoos choices available today.
The best thing about the tattoo on the ankle is that it fits on the ankle perfectly. You can glorify your feet by choosing an ankle tattoo design of the desired size from our vast collection. You can select a typical tattoo or a special ankle tattoo that has some special meaning to you.
Women opt to match their ankle tattoo design with jewelry. Some of the most common tattoos for ankle are flower tattoos, quote tattoos, anchor tattoos, love tattoos, birds tattoos, special text (like year, date, or words) tattoos, and so on.
Top 140 Best Ankle Tattoo Ideas
Here are some tips that I’d like to share with you while you’re choosing a tattoo for ankle.
- Think of an ankle tattoo design that suits you most, then select the same from our collection or instruct the tattoo artist (professional) as per your desires.
- After choosing the ankle tattoo design, it’s time to choose ink colors. Finish selecting some pretty colors.
- Now, you have to choose a region on or near the ankle to get inked. One more thing that I think is required to consider is your budget.
So, before you wear a tattoo, make sure to consider all the above-mentioned key points.
Please note, look for professionals to get inked on ankle, non-professionals may cause you harm. You might face trouble in the future, so never comprise at this point.
After choosing the tattoo for ankle and after getting it inked, now it is equally important to maintain it. Proper maintenance is a deciding factor of the life of your ankle tattoo. Here are some basic tips for you:
- Take care of your skin, especially when the weather changes. Direct sunlight and too cold can damage your skin and hence the tattoo. Using moisturizer during winter and sun cream during summer is a good practice.
- Use skin friendly clothes, let your tattoo breathe.
- Use anti-allergen and anti-bacterial fluids in order to prevent from bacterial attack and allergy, needless to say, it causes harm.
- You can also use products that are specially designed to keep your tattoo young and beautiful looking.
After all, you’ve invested a lot in your tattoo that is why it is equally necessary to maintain it, consider all the mentioned points. It’ll help you not to re-visit tattoo center again and again also colors of your tattoo will not fade away soon.
Now, you can enjoy looking at ankle tattoos from our handpicked tattoos collection.