10 Best Software for Tattoo Studios in 2023
We are living in the world of apps and software. There is Software for Tattoo Studios almost everything, from attendance at an office to a tattoo studio. Tattoos are becoming pretty popular these days, making more and more people interested in the tattoo business. However, managing a tattoo studio isn’t easy without proper tools and software.
Having the right tattoo studio software can make managing a tattoo studio a breeze for all. There are numerous tattoo parlour software available; however, choosing the right one is essential.
Of course, the right software can help you manage your studio more efficiently. So, if you’re wondering which software you should opt for, then read this post.
In this post, we’ll discuss with you the 10 best tattoo studio software to help you make the right choice.
So, let’s get started…
Top 10 Tattoo Studio Software
Here is our list of some of the best tattoo studio software for you. Using this list, you can pick the best tattoo studio application for your tattoo business and streamline your processes. Take a look…
INKbusiness is a robust tattoo studio software developed with the management of tattoo studios in mind. It offers a user-friendly interface that allows scheduling appointments, managing clients, bookkeeping, and so on. INKbusiness enables users to easily control the Studio from any location. Since this tool is designed exclusively for tattoo studios, it makes managing a tattoo studio a breeze.
It allows you to manage the schedules of other artists working in your shop in addition to your own. The best thing about INKbusiness is that you get a no-cost trial period or even set up a demonstration.
Key Features of INKbusiness
- It makes managing your booking calendar a cakewalk.
- It is a user-friendly application.
- It offers a reception view that makes checking in on everyone at work very easy.
- You get everything in one place with INKbusiness.
- Intuitive interface.
- 1 account: 25 USD per month
- Small Tattoo Studio: 35 USD per month
- Premium Studio (+10 accounts): 59 USD per month.
Inktd is one of the best tattoo studio software designed and coded by NoShow. NoShow provides a straightforward and cloud-based framework to manage tattoo studios. This Tattoo Studio Software offers all of its features to satisfy the needs of Enterprises and SMEs. Inktd provides end-to-end solutions built for Windows.
This cloud-based solution for tattoo studios provides appointment reminders, client management, appointment scheduling, and marketing automation, all in one convenient location.
Key Features of inktd by NoShow
- Easy appointment scheduling.
- Easy user interface.
- Affordable tattoo studio software.
- Makes sending appointment reminders a breeze for tattoo owners.
- Contact the seller for pricing.
Total Tat Tool is another wonderful tattoo studio software created by Total Tat Tool. This wonderful Tattoo Studio Software provides SMEs and Enterprises with a comprehensive set of tools and features. The end-to-end solutions offered by Total Tat Tool are optimized for use on Windows.
Tattoo studio owners can use it to manage their tattoo studios efficiently. This wonderful tool provides you with features like Appointment Scheduling, Client Management, Payroll and Commissions Management, Consent Management, Inventory Management, and so on.
Key Features of Total Tat Tool
- It helps you send automatic reminders.
- It lets you perform administrative tasks in your studio quickly and easily.
- It lets you keep track of all pertinent client information in a single location.
- A fantastic assistant for your tattoo studio.
- FREE 30 days trial.
- Unlimited Users: $59.90 per month.
Bookitlive is yet another amazing tattoo studio software developed by bookitliveTM International Pty. Ltd. It is an online real-time booking software solution that works for all assistance-based businesses kinds, including appointment bookings and so on. This software can be used by anyone, including tattoo studio owners.
This software is not specifically designed for tattoo studio owners; however, it works great with tattoo studio business owners. It makes managing a tattoo studio a breeze for all.
Key Features of Bookitlive
- It makes scheduling appointments, sending appointment reminders & making follow-ups a breeze.
- It allows individual or multiple clients to book appointments.
- Making payments becomes easy with Bookitlive.
- 24×7 support.
- 14-day FREE Trial
- Lite: USD 40 per month
- Regular: USD 50 per month
- Premium: USD 90 per month
- Enterprise: Contact seller for pricing
5. Envision Ink
Envision Ink is a great tattoo studio software for managing your studio. Envision Ink is developed by Ennoview. It is an enterprise-level, small- and medium-sized business (SME) and startup-friendly tattoo studio management software.
This tattoo studio software offers comprehensive solutions that are tailored for both the Web App and Android platforms. Appointment Scheduling, Appointment Reminders, Client Management, Marketing Automation, Loyalty Programme, Consent Management, Multi-Location, Online Booking, Point of Sale (POS), Inventory Management, and Payroll & Commissions are all features that are included in this online Tattoo Studio system.
Key Features of Envision Ink
- It helps you grow your business with ease.
- It provides you and your clients the freedom to book appointments.
- Envision Ink can be used both in Android and iOS.
- It is a user-friendly app.
- Standard. $99 per month
- Preferred. $165 per month
- Ultimate. $290 per month
TattooPro is yet another wonderful tattoo studio software for tattoo artists. This multi-purpose cloud application was developed primarily for piercing studios; however, gradually, it became pretty popular with tattoo studios. It is a complete cloud-based tattoo studio software. It helps you keep track of every client. It lets you manage your clients more efficiently and enhance the client experience.
Online scheduling becomes a cakewalk with TattooPro. It even allows you to generate reviews with seamless feedback tools post-appointment.
Key Features of TattooPro
- It makes scheduling appointments easy.
- It offers an intuitive, cutting-edge UI that keeps things moving smoothly and keeps users engaged.
- It helps enhance customer experience.
- It helps tattoo artists have improved sales.
- It lets you generate reviews seamlessly.
- Solo: $149 per month
- Shop: $249 per month
- Ultra: $379 per month
Tattoogenda is a great tattoo studio software for tattoo artists. It lets you maintain a computerised record of all of your customers and appointments. It is a great tool for lone artists working out of their own studios. With the help of Tattoogenda tattoo shop software, you can run your tattoo parlour in a way that is both pleasant for customers and easy for artists to use.
You can get your tattoo business organised with Tattoogenda. It allows you to digitally track your customers and appointments. The best thing about Tattoogenda is that it is FREE for solo artists.
Key Features of Tattoogenda
- It lets you to add customers to an artist’s waiting list.
- It lets you add guest spot periods for a guest artist to book in.
- It lets you handle cancellation.
- Tattoogenda allows you to compile a list of customers who have booked and paid for their appointments online.
- Sending booking schedules or reminders to clients become easy.
- Solo Artist: FREE
- Small Studio (up to 4 artists): € 16 per month
- Bigger Studios (up to 10 artists): € 30 per month
- Expert Studio (unlimited artists): € 45 per month
Your Tattoo Soft is one of the best tattoo studio software that helps you manage your tattoo parlour effortlessly. It is a comprehensive cloud-based software solution that covers every aspect of running a studio, from taking reservations and designing forms to keeping track of inventory, bookkeeping, and payments.
Whether it’s a little wristlet or an extensive backpiece, you can keep track of the entire tattooing process for each of your clients using Your Tattoo Soft. Moreover, it is a secure app as all the information is kept in a centralized location that is safely saved in the cloud.
Key Features of Your Tattoo Soft
- It is a user-friendly app.
- It helps you keep track of every single piece that you create.
- It lets you manage every aspect of your business, including your studio, artists, and clients.
- It offers you a built-in point-of-sale system.
- Makes online bookings a breeze for customers.
- It lets you keep track of your inventory, payments, and a lot more.
- 30 Days FREE Trials
- For pricing options, you’ll need to contact the seller.
When it comes to the best tattoo studio software, iTattoo is considered the most productive one. This app makes scheduling appointments a breeze. They offer numerous modules that you can opt for without any additional cost.
Appointments with iTattoo can be scheduled with a simple drag-and-drop. Aside from that, it reminds the client and the artist via SMS, Push Messages, and email. If your client decides to cancel, iTattoo will reschedule them to the next available time slot after notifying them and requesting a response through text message or email. The system operates on a first-come, first-served basis if more than one appointment needs to be rescheduled. It’s a multi-lingual software programme, that supports English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, and Russian languages.
Key Features of iTattoo
- iTattoo has a built-in chat feature that lets tattooist talk to their clients and share ideas and photographs in real-time.
- It offers automatic rescheduling of appointments.
- It lets clients schedule appointments with simple drag & drop.
- It sends text message reminders to both the client and the tattooist so that they are aware of their slot.
- It supports more than a dozen languages, including German, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, and Russian.
- It is a secure app.
- It quickly collects metrics that are meaningful to your business.
- It helps you stay in touch with your consumers, give them coupons and updates, and track their responses.
- Monthly Trial: € 60.00
- 3 Months Plan: € 148,85
- Yearly Plan: € 549,00
Last on our list is DaySmart Body Art. It is a comprehensive tattoo studio tool that helps tattoo studio owners handle their business effectively. The DaySmart Body Art tattoo software will keep your schedules organized and manage payroll, clients, campaigns, and payments. In addition, it will track your inventory.
DaySmart Body Art provides customers with the ability to make appointments online. It also allows you to ask your clients for reviews and respond quickly to complaints. It offers dashboards and an in-depth reporting system that helps you monitor your data so that you can stay updated about your company. This information allows tattoo studio owners to make informed business decisions.
Key Features of DaySmart Body Art:
- It accelerates the purchasing process for customers with integrated payment technologies.
- Easy processing of payments.
- It is an easy-to-use application.
- User-friendly application.
- It syncs up each and every transaction to your QuickBooks Online® account and helps you stay on top of your taxes.
- It records client data as well as purchase history in one central location.
- It allows for the security tracking and management of tattoo studios.
- It allows tattooists to save a lot of time.
- Basic: $29/ month
- Deluxe: $69/ month
- Premier: $129/ month
1. What to look for a Tattoo Studio Software?
The tattoo studio software that you select must have essential features, such as a smooth user interface, good performance, effectiveness, cost-effectiveness, and so on. Having essential features in your tattoo studio application is a MUST. It will help you organize your business effectively and efficiently.
There are numerous tattoo studio applications out there, make sure to select the one that suits your needs. Here are some features that you should surely look for in a tattoo studio tool:
Scheduler – Your tattoo studio software must have an appointment scheduling feature. It allows you to schedule appointments based on the staff and service availability. You can easily keep track of your appointments without flipping through pages to locate an appointment. In addition, this feature allows your clients to book appointments online with a few clicks from their mobile devices. They can schedule appointments at any time and on any day, and you will be notified.
Artist Management – Your tool must have an artist management feature. It will help you book appointments as per the availability of your artists. Also, it will help you keep track of your employee’s attendance and performance.
Report Management – This feature enables you to make well-informed decisions based on the insightful information it provides. You can analyze the changes in your business in order to make effective use of them. Using the reports, you can determine the strengths and weaknesses of your business.
Payment – Your Tattoo Studio Software should offer the most secure and effective payment modes.
Secure – The tattoo studio tool that you opt for must be secure. This feature will allow you to retain and protect the personal information of your clients, such as credit card details and so on.
So, these are some of the most essential features that software should possess. Having a robust tattoo studio application can help you grow your business in no time. In addition, it will make your work significantly simpler than before.
If you find it challenging to choose the right software, then first try the FREE version of the application so that you can understand whether the tool is effective for you or not.
2. Why is it essential to use tattoo studio software?
A tattoo studio software makes management much simpler for you, which is especially helpful if you run a company that provides services that require advance booking. Making appointments over the phone consumes a significant amount of time on both your end and that of the customer. People in this day and age look for convenience. Your customers prefer the convenience of being able to grab their smartphones or laptops and make an appointment with a single click. Therefore, it is necessary for every tattoo artist to adapt in order to keep up with the times. Having tattoo studio software makes scheduling appointments, arranging shifts for staff members, as well as other administrative tasks a breeze.
3. I am a solo tattoo artist, shall I opt for free software or a paid one?
Well, it is advised to opt for paid tattoo studio software so that you can enjoy more advanced features. Most of the free software comes with limited functionalities and features, making it tough to handle every aspect of your tattoo business. However, having a paid version will help you handle your tattoo business more efficiently.
Happy Tattooing… 😊 😊