6 Best Tattoo Ink Brands
Permanent tattoos look effervescent, mainly when the right kind of ink is used to etch them. Tattoo ink becomes an integral part of people’s lives. The longevity of the tattoo very much depends on the quality of the ink. Hence, high-quality ink must be used on the tattoo wearer’s body by the tattoo artist.
If you’re looking for the best tattoo ink brands, then you’re on the right page. Here we’ll discuss the 6 best tattoo ink brands.
Take a look…..
1. Eternal Ink
Eternal ink is one of the oldest tattoo ink brands established in 1980 by Terry “Tramp” Welker. It is the most trusted ink brand around the world. These water-based inks are glycerol-free, non-toxic, and are suitable for vegans.
The brand has introduced myriads of colors, ink like flesh colors and White Ink. However, the dark colors offered by the company are among the best ones.
Key Features of Eternal Ink:
- Eternal ink is made of organic pigments, hamamelis water, and deionized water.
- Eternal ink is vegan and free of animal by-products.
- Eternal ink is not tested on animals.
- The ink is supplied in a medical-grade sealed bottle that ensures its longevity before and after opening.
- Eternal ink offers a 60 color set.
2. Millennium Moms Tattoo Ink
Millennium Moms Tattoo Ink, otherwise known as Moms Ink, is one of the most popular tattoo brands. This ink is famous for its long-lasting quality. Usually, these inks can be purchased in ½ ounce bottle sets. However, white can be purchased individually.
This brand has a great reputation when it comes to flow rate, pigment life, and color consistency. It passes into the skin easily and beautifully, allowing artists to create incredible designs. Besides regular colors, the brand also has its line of Nuclear Colors UV and black light-sensitive ink.
Key Features of Moms Ink
- Millennium Moms Tattoo Ink is pigment-based colors.
- This ink is made in the USA.
- Millennium Moms Tattoo Ink is Vegan Friendly
- It is not tested on animals. , no animal testing
- The ink comes in ½ oz, 7 Bottle Set
- Moms Ink offers 120+ color shades
Also Check: Why New Tattoo Turns Green Over The Time?
3. Intenze Tattoo Ink
Another very popular tattoo ink brand is Intenze. Intenze tattoo ink is made in the USA. Tattoo artist Mario Barth specifically created this ink in 2002 to allow tattoo artists’ to create jaw-dropping tattoo designs. Intenze Tattoo Ink is a famous brand known for its bright-colored, vibrant ink.
The ink comes in a 1oz 19 bottle set. Intenze Ink also offers other cool product sets, like pastel colors used in watercolor tattoos and new wave designs. This ink is long-lasting and is very easy to work with in terms of thickness and flow rate.
Key Features of Intenze Tattoo Ink
- Intenze Tattoo Ink is made in the USA
- It is a vegan-friendly ink
- Intenze Tattoo Ink is not tested on animals.
- Intenze Tattoo Ink offers 1 oz, 19 Bottle Set
- The brand also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee
4. Starbrite Tattoo Inks
The Starbrite Tattoo Ink was created 25 years ago by Tommy Ringwalt, Jr., Starbrite. Starbrite’s primary colors set is aimed at those tattooists looking for a base color to use in mixing their own inks. The brand offers an incredible variety of tattoo colors.
The brand is famous among tattoo artists and designers who look for vivid, long-lasting colors.
Key Features of Starbrite Tattoo Inks
- Starbrite Tattoo Inks are made in the USA
- These inks are vegan-friendly.
- Starbrite Tattoo Inks are not tested on animals.
- Starbrite Tattoo Inks offer 1 oz, 4 Bottle Primary Colors Set
- The brand offers more than 170 color shades
5. World Famous Tattoo Ink
World Famous Tattoo Ink is one of the oldest tattoo ink brands in the market. The brand was created 50 years ago by Lou Rubino Jnr. World Famous Tattoo colors are known for their long-lasting and vivid color offerings.
They’ve built a unique reputation in the tattoo industry. The brand is known to consistently deliver quality tattoo ink in accordance with the latest health and safety standards. Though they offer sundry tattoo colors, their black and gray ink sets are specifically created for dedicated black and gray tattoo specialists.
Key Features of World Famous Tattoo Ink
- World Famous Tattoo Ink is made in the USA
- This ink is absolutely vegan
- World Famous Tattoo Ink is not tested on animals
- World Famous Tattoo Ink offers 4 oz, three bottle set
- This ink is considered best for black and gray tattoo specialists
6. Dynamic Tattoo Ink
Dynamic tattoo ink is a top-rated ink brand in the tattoo industry. The brand is famous for its intense black ink and color products. Dynamic ink is popular with artists who love creating their own grey wash tattoo ink from a base black. The brand was established in 1990 and still manages to top the list when it comes to high-quality tattoo ink brands. The 8oz Dynamic Black Tattoo Ink is the most famous among tattoo artists.
Key Features of Dynamic Tattoo Ink
- Dynamic Tattoo Ink is made in the USA
- It is a Vegan-Friendly tattoo ink brand
- Dynamic Tattoo Ink offers 1oz and 8oz Black, and 1oz and 4oz Color inks
- Dynamic Tattoo Inks are also available in a single color
These are the 6 best tattoo ink brands. All these ink brands are quite popular amongst reputable tattoo artists who understand the role of using quality tattoo ink. Tattoo ink is not just the medium to create a beautiful tattoo design; in fact, it becomes an indispensable part of one’s body. That is why tattoo artists must use only high-quality tattoo inks. High-quality tattoo ink lasts longer and looks better!
Happy Tattooing…. ☺ ☺